Ways to Make Interactive Content
Content is king in web marketing in 2023. Though, not all content is the written word. Many law firms and businesses are innovating with their content—and, in doing so, are building brand awareness, generating leads, and increasing conversions. Interactive content can be especially effective. At Fuel Web Marketing, we are a proven leader in law firm digital marketing solutions and business digital marketing solutions. In this article, we explain what interactive content is and highlight some of the most common ways to make interactive content that converts.
What is Interactive Content?
Interactive content in digital marketing refers to any form of content that requires active user engagement beyond just reading, watching, or listening. It is designed to promote user participation and generate valuable insights. Well-designed interactive content offers a number of potential advantages for law firms and businesses, including:
- More engagement;
- More brand loyalty;
- More useful user data; an
- High rates of conversion.
Seven Different Ways to Make Interactive Content
To be truly effective, interactive content should have a clear objective. Ultimately, the goal is not merely to get users to “interact” with content but to take action. There are many different ways to create interactive content. Here are seven of the most popular options:
- Quizzes: Quizzes are an excellent tool to engage users. They can be a lot more than just a “fun” but somewhat frivolous thing to do. A well-constructed quiz can also provide valuable insights. It can be fun and informative for the audience.
- Questionnaires: Similar to quizzes, questionnaires offer a platform for gathering user-specific information. Indeed, questionnaires are often used for market research, customer feedback, or personalized product/service suggestions.
- Infographics: Great infographics stand out. An interactive infographic allows users to delve deeper into specific areas of interest within the infographic by clicking on various elements. They can uncover additional layers of information, making the content more engaging and informative.
- Calculators: Interactive calculators are often very effective in engaging users because they can provide personalized, easy-to-understand results. It allows users to add their own inputs. Calculators can be especially useful in industries like finance, health, and e-commerce. They can also be useful in other scenarios, including for law firms.
- Resource Libraries: A digital resource library can be made interactive through searchable databases or filter options. By enabling users to navigate and explore the content according to their needs and interests.
- E-Books: Digital e-books can offer interactivity through embedded links, audio/video clips, quizzes, or clickable glossaries.
- Interactive Videos: Interactive videos invite users to participate in the storyline, make decisions, or explore different sections of the video. This could include tutorials with step-by-step guidance, interactive storytelling, or 360-degree videos for immersive experiences.
Your Go-To for Digital Marketing for Law Firms and Businesses
At Fuel Web Marketing, we are an innovative leader in digital marketing for law firms and businesses. If you have any questions about developing interactive conduct, we are more than ready to help. Give us a call now or contact us online to set up your free website audit. We work with law firms and businesses nationwide.